Friday 12 April 2013

Day 50: Being a Goof

I went on an adventure today. My friends and I used to often go for walks with cameras and just have a blast walking strange places and taking fun pictures. Banana and I planned to do that today, but I had to go grocery shopping, so we couldn't start until it was already dark. We drove around a whole bunch, and then walked across a bridge and back again. Two young women, walking across a bridge late on night on Friday... Yeah, everyone who drove past thought we were drunk. I may have played it up a bit, by stumbling or doing silly things, but I can neither confirm nor deny that.

It felt really great to feel young again. To just goof off with no purpose, and nothing to worry about. I haven't done that in a long time. I worry too much.

Also, we meal-planned today, which we've been meaning to do for the last 49 days (actually, more like a year). It feels good to have the next week all planned out, ahead of time, and not stress out about food last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment