Wednesday 10 April 2013

Day 48: Greek Yogurt Peanut Butter Dip

I've been trying really hard to eat more fruit lately. I try buying grapes and blueberries and things, and they just go bad in my fridge. I mostly buy bananas and apples, because my husband is usually good at eating those. I eat bananas, but it's hard to eat apples, because I chipped a front tooth when I was seven, and if I take a bite out of an apple or beef jerky with my front teeth, I might lose the filling and re-chip my tooth. I eat beef jerky with my back teeth, but I pretty much only eat apples when they're sliced up. Slicing them up takes a lot of work, so I don't eat them much.

Unless... I have a really yummy dip for them. It's really easy, creamy, rich, and sweet.


Spoonful of plain greek yogurt, spoonful of peanut butter, squirt of honey and some cinnamon. Mmm. Hubby hates it, because he hates greek yogurt. I swear I can't taste it, I just taste sweet and peanut butter, but he gags after a little taste.


I also dipped some arrowroot cookies in it, and would dip crackers if I had some that weren't onion flavoured. It seems pretty versatile so far. Mmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment