Thursday 17 October 2013

Soy Pudding

When I found this soy pudding for just a little bit more money than normal pudding, I was sold. First of all, it says Gluten Free. The normal pudding doesn't, but it doesn't directly contain gluten, so it's a bit of a risk. Second, this stuff is lactose free. Not dairy-free, per se, but lactose is close enough for me. It's not like I have a casein allergy.


I was, admittedly, a little bit skeptical, but I love pudding, so I just dove right in.


As advertised, it is a creamy caramel. It's a little bit thinner than I'm used to, but it wasn't off-putting in any way.


I'll happily devour the rest of the pack, and I'll probably buy it again. A slightly different texture and a slightly higher price is totally worth not feeling nauseous.

I would recommend this to anyone who is avoiding lactose, or if you are severe with gluten and can't find a pudding that is for-sure gluten-free.

No comments:

Post a Comment