Wednesday 13 March 2013

Day 20: Going to the Gym

It's kind of a long story, but here's the short version: I used to go to the gym all the time with my friend who moved to Thailand (who shall be known as Banana from here out) before she moved, and then I kind of stopped while she was gone. And now she's back, and working at the gym again and it turns out I still have a membership I didn't know about.

So, she made me go the gym tonight. She was working, but I worked out.

When we stopped going in early December, we would go 5-7 times a week, and do 25 minutes or so on the circuit training and then 15 minutes on the elliptical. When she wasn't with me, I'd do up to 45 minutes on the elliptical alone.

So tonight, I went. I knew I wasn't up to doing the circuit training, so I just hopped on the elliptical machine for 30 minutes, and then stretched and did some crunches and stuff. Then I felt like I was going to pass out, so I changed and went home.

It felt really good to be moving and sweating again. I really enjoy working out. I don't know why I always procrastinate and don't go. I'm gonna go more, now, which will definitely eat into my baking and blogging time, but will be so good. I'm still weak, and it'll take some time to get back to my old routine, but just sweating felt so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment