Tuesday 7 May 2013

Day 74: NapFan

I had three naps today. How do you even fit in three naps when you work 8-5 and go to bed at 10? I don't understand. I'm just so exhausted. Ugh. This morning, I was ready for work fifteen minutes before I had to leave for work, so I laid down on the couch, and woke up half an hour later. Whoops.

And then this evening after dinner, I did the same thing. I just laid down, and all the sudden hubby was waking me up to say he was going to Dairy Queen and did I want anything? I think I answered, "Gluten free." After he left though, I woke up a bit and had a glass of water. I guess he went somewhere else before going to DQ though, because I laid back down, and then he was waking me up holding ice cream, and I was out. I mean, it did not make any sense that my blizzard had chunks of chocolate.

Man, I felt so messed up today. I need to be getting more sleep. Admittedly, I have been waking up at four am lately, and usually fall back asleep after five - in time for me to wake up at 5:30 and go to the gym. Ugh. I'm surprised I didn't fall asleep at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment